1. Merchandise may be returned only after a TEXTRAIL Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code has been obtained. To obtain the RMA code contact your servicing division with the item, quantity and original invoice number.
2. The RMA code, along with customer name, must be shown on all labels and correspondence concerning the returned merchandise. Please do not mark directly on return product.
3. A minimum 15% restocking charge will be assessed on authorized returns of merchandise that was shipped as ordered. Adjustment to restocking charge may be made pending condition of return merchandise.
4. Returns will not be postage/shipping authorized for products that are special orders.
5. All returns must be prepaid and returned within 30 days of authorization in order to receive credit.
6. Ship returns prepaid as follows:
|RMA with "E" prefix:
Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
|RMA with "W" prefix:
DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES IN SHIPMENT EN ROUTE
When a shipment is received damaged or received short (not the specified number of pallets, boxes, bundles, etc.) it is the responsibility of the Customer to file a claim directly with the freight carrier within ten (10) days of the receipt of shipment.
ORDER RECEIPT DISCREPANCIES
Upon receipt of your order please confirm receipt with packing list and notify TEXTRAIL of any quantity or item discrepancies within three (3) days.
All users of this product catalog be aware that the information presented is significantly affected by factors within the exclusive knowledge of the user including, among other things, service conditions, trailer or tow vehicle configurations and hitch and coupler arrangements, that the users have independently investigated these factors and have solely relied on those investigations when using this catalog, and that it is the responsibility of the user to adequately specify, evaluate and test its trailer/running gear/tow vehicle combinations.
Load ratings are a function of the maximum load carrying capacity which is limited to the lowest load rating of any individual component selected. For instance the load rating of a pair of tires or wheels may be lower than other axle components selected. If this is the case, the load carrying capacity of the axle assembly is reduced accordingly. Similarly if the load rating capacity of the coupler is lower than the axle/suspension and tire/wheel assembly, the coupler rating becomes the determining trailer capacity factor.
TEXTRAIL is constantly upgrading products to better serve the marketplace. Therefore TEXTRAIL reserves the right to make product improvements, change specifications or prices and add or delete products at any time without notice.
TEXTRAIL warehouses a wide variety of products that may vary by locale, plus laws and regulations may restrict some specific products delivery in your area. Please contact your local servicing division to verify availability of products.